Mat metrics car mats can be easily installed with the following steps:
1. Remove all other floor mats from the vehicle.
2. Slide the mats along the car's interior contour. Make sure the mats for the front row are pushed all the way into the footwell.
3. Slide the flaps (if there's any) underneath the seats for the front row. For the back row, tuck in the back edge of the mats into the gap beneath the seats.
4. Secure the mats in place by using the built-in clips located near the edges of the floor mat. Slide them underneath the edges of the car's interior.
5. Move the accelerator, brake and clutch pedals (if applicable) through their full range of motion to confirm there is no interference with the car mats.
All the car models listed are tested with real production. Since the mats are designed to fit perfectly, variation in the thickness of the mat material and the shape of the car's footwell may make the installation more difficult for certain car models. Should there appears to be fitting issues, please re-attempt to install the mats while making sure all part of the mats are position properly.
FAILURE TO CORRECTLY INSTALL OR RE-INSTALL THE CAR FLOOR MATS ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE AND DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY.